Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello
Ok - I have to start somewhere :) So - here we go!

FIRST VNXT SOUND PROGRAM ---RE501MXD2--- VNXT001
RE501 - Roland Chorus Echo - Spring reverb program 6sec with 3 distortion kernels!


For good start - finish of my old series of RE501 spring. This time with 3 distortion kernels, distortion fx reverb slider, after some really serious tests. Again, it is step forward - for me sounds even more close to orginal. I will post samples and comparisions on this blog later.
More information can be found in PDF documentation inside package.

This is blog - so two photos from sampling session for You :)

My device in sampling action...

NAT is working hard :)

More about blog idea - it is blog with my programs and sampling process but i will post important Nebula news also, plus maybe some samples from my studio, convolution responses etc.

Nebula world is still growing - thats great! - if You have some importans news, please let me know.

Im really open for Your opinions and comments, so feel free to post comments here or sent email!

And i want to aplogize for my english its not my first language - correct me if something sounds weird or funny :)
Also dont have betatesters for now - so if something its not working let me know!

all best

Nextaz
VNXT SOUND

6 comments:

  1. thank you very much!
    giancarlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good starting point nextaz ... have a lot of fun with VNXT SOUND !
    :D

    vinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congrats. Can't wait to hear the new version!

    Entrainer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really promising! Can't wait to see/hear this blog "in action" :) Good luck and thanks already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tested it in Nebula 3 free and it don't work.
    All other programs are scanned but not this one...

    May be PRO only ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great !
    why not emulate the chorus ? impossible to do ?

    ReplyDelete